Download Ufc Undisputed 2011 Pc Demo.zip
The game is great and the company did a fantastic job of expanding the gameplay elements. I am loving this game more and more every day. I hope you are downloading it too. Please let me know if you find any information on this new version.
1. Rename the PS3_Game folder of retail disc [BCUS93774] into NPUA83820,
2. Unpack the demo NPUA83820 then copy only the [eboot.bin] from it then paste into folder [USRDIR] in [NPUA83820] renamed in step 1,
3. Edit PARAM.SFO of [NPUA83820] and change Category from DG Disc Game (blu-ray) to HG Harddrive Game then Save,
4. Delete LICDIR folder in NPUA83820,
5. Unpack contents of downloaded v1.01 update then move them to a new folder called BCUS99199,
6. For DTU: Transfer NPUA83820 and BCUS99199 folders into CFW PS3 then DTU to OFW PS3. Done.
6. For HAN: Move NPUA83820 and BCUS99199 folders into make-backup-pkg directory then open/run [do.bat]. Install on HAN PS3 with [Enable Debug Packages]. Done.
1. Download the update 1.06 of the regular EU Spanish version of Fallout: NV (BLES00905),
2. Unpack the update PKG and then replace the EBOOT.BIN of the disc game (BLES01475) folder with the one from the unpacked update PKG,
3. Edit the PARAM.SFO of the disc game (BLES01475) folder to change its ‘Title ID’ with the one of the update (in this case write BLES00905), change ‘PS3 System’ into 4.46, then ‘Version’ and ‘App Ver’ into 1.06. Save changes and overwrite,
4. Convert your customized BLES01475 (PS3_GAME) folder using PS3GameConvert. When asked for a game update, click ‘yes’ then select the downloaded update 1.06 PKG of Fallout: NV (BLES00905) regular version,
5. After conversion, use Make PKG or make-backup-pkg tool to make it a PKG and then install on PS3 with Debug Packages enabled in this order: game PKG, patch PKG, LIC PKG.
Note: Click to talk about how it works
Hey Guys, I was wondering if someone could help me. I did just install the demo of UFC Undisputed 2011 with Max Payne 3. I would like to install Max Payne 3 to the demo, and if possible install Max Payne 3 and have it play with UFC Undisputed 2011, so I can switch back and forth. Thanks! Lilman
So I started playing Ultimate Fighting Championship 2009 Undisputed, and I really like it. But I am having one problem. I can lock on, I can throw punches, and I can block with a high block. Is there anyway to have insta knockdowns? Because thats a huge problem, and it gets annoying.
For Original HAN Hacking: 1. Extract the folder PS3_GAME and rename it into BCES00081GAME, 2. Download the 1.03 update patch BCES00081 then unpack it in the root game folder, 3. Copy the files from [WARMUPWPDL]\BCES0_any_FWP_PS3_[Intro].brk and paste into the [GameFolder] folder in [WARMUPWPDL] in BCES00081GAME, 4. Copy the folder [XE] then paste into the [GameFolder] in BCES00081GAME, 5. Rename the folder XE to WUPWPDL then paste contents into [GameFolder] in BCES00081GAME, 6. Copy only the [WARMUPWPDL]\XE\[M0\]\[M4\]\2.00.02 folders and paste into [GameFolder] in BCES00081GAME, 7. Copy only the [WARMUPWPDL]\XE\[M0]\[M4]\2.00.02\[Interface] folder and paste into [GameFolder] in BCES00081GAME, 8. Copy only the [WARMUPWPDL]\XE\[M0]\[M4]\2.00.02\README.srs torrent file and paste into [GameFolder] in BCES00081GAME, 9. Rename the folder WU a new folder [WarmupWFPDL] in [GameFolder] in BCES00081GAME then paste contents of [WARMUPWPDL]\XE\[M0]\[M4]\2.00.02\[WarmupWFPDL] into it, 10. Copy only the [WARMUPWPDL]\XE\[M0]\[M4]\2.00.02\[Interface] folder and paste into [GameFolder] in BCES00081GAME, 11. Copy only the [WARMUPWPDL]\XE\[M0]\[M4]\2.00.02\README.srs torrent file and paste into [GameFolder] in BCES00081GAME, 12. Rename the folder [WarmupWFPDL] to [WarmupWFPDLOLD], 13. Copy the folder [WarmupWFPDLOLD] and paste into [GameFolder] in BCES00081GAME, 14. Copy only the [WARMUPWPDL]\XE\[M0]\[M4]\2.00.02\[WarmupWFPDLOLD]\[interface] folder and paste into [GameFolder] in BCES00081GAME, 15. Copy only the [WARMUPWPDL]\XE\[M0]\[M4]\2.00.02\[WarmupWFPDLOLD]\README.srs torrent file and paste into [GameFolder] in BCES00081GAME, 16. Rename the folder [WarmupWFPDLOLD] to [WarmupWFPDL], 17.