This tool is created to recover deleted or lost history records and full history data from Firefox 3.0 browser. It is an open source tool and anyone is free to use it.
The table structures are dependent upon the browser and the tool can help you in recovering records from various tables:
– Main Table: user_cookies_hist
– Session Table: sessions_hist
– Shared Library Table: sqlite_hist
This tool is an open source project which is coded by Aleksey Baklanov in C++.
– Recover records from four different tables including user_cookies_hist, sessions_hist, sqlite_hist and cache_store_records
– Automatically retrieve deleted history records
– Display history records by date and time
– Click on all records to preview
– Automatically create full history image for you
– Save recovered history in a disk image
– Extract data and preview from the entire disk image
– The tool needs to be run from within a full image of the Firefox 3.0 browser.
– The image must be a Firefox 3.0 image.
– At least 256 MB of RAM is recommended.
How To Use:
– Copy the image to a local machine
– Run the tool from within the image
– You will see a scan progress dialog. Once done, the report will be saved into the default location.
If you have any problems or suggestions, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be more than glad to help you.
Find a Full Version of the Tool Here:
Monitor your SQL Server 2005 server health
In this video we will discuss the backup jobs created by SQL Server agent in SQL Server 2005.
Download the script for this session here:
Get the book here:
This video shows step-by-step how to backup SQL Server databases using a SQL Server Agent job.
Link to Job schedule:
FreeRDP is a free Remote Desktop software for Windows, Linux, OS X and VPS. It provides a free, eea19f52d2
Present your SlideSix material virtually (via the web) and in person.
Allows you to:
– Broadcast slides from your “Backstage” panel in SlideSix to a live virtual audience via the web
– Integrate live video from your webcam in your virtual “Backstage” panel in SlideSix to a virtual audience.
– Have a dedicated “Backstage” room to interact with your virtual audience
– Have support for multiple monitors/displays
– Support for presenting to web audiences from different “Media Viewers”
– Present in high quality with virtually no performance hit
– Allow you to customize virtually every aspect of the presentation including the background, fonts, toolbar, slide transitions, and more.
Your SlideSix Presenter is just a web page that allows you to connect to your SlideSix account and then automatically runs the SlideSix Presenter application that you have configured. In addition, it provides access to your SlideSix “Backstage” so you can do any of your old SlideSix functions like “Publish” your presentation (via an.sps file), preview your presentation, or even edit it.
SlideSix Presenter Features:
* Standalone application. No need to install SlideSix on your computer
* Uses the SlideSix API to connect to your SlideSix account
* Connects to your account on the web, not your computer
* Interacts with your SlideSix Backstage so you can continue using all of your old SlideSix features.
* Can support multiple monitors/displays
* Supports streaming video from a web cam in your Backstage
* Allows you to configure virtually all aspects of the presentation including the background, fonts, toolbar, slide transitions, and more
* Integrates with your “Media Viewers” so you can share the presentation with other users of the same presentation on the web
* Supports virtually any video (including Flash video) and image formats
* Can be customized to suit your needs (including resolution)
* Can support multiple monitors/displays
What is it?
Simply put, your SlideSix Presenter is a web page that allows you to connect to your SlideSix account and then automatically runs the SlideSix Presenter application that you have configured. In addition, it provides access to your SlideSix Backstage so you can do any of your old SlideSix functions like “Publish” your presentation (via an.sps file), preview your presentation, or even edit it.
Using Your SlideSix Pres